The utilization of a Lowering System provides distinct benefits
in both the design and maintenance of Intelligent Transport
Systems (ITS) and security surveillance systems. The Lowering
System allows the entire camera and housing to be unlatched from
its position atop a pole or structure and lowered on a stainless
steel aircraft cable to ground level. When the camera is
lowered, the only cable travelling within the pole is the
lowering cable. The sensitive data and video cables are secured
and separated inside the pole, which means the cables are not
subjected to stress or bending over pulleys during the
operation. Locking and guide pins cause the camera to lock into
the exact position every time. This provides for safe, simple
and quick camera installations, maintenance or replacement.
- Eliminates costly and cumbersome bucket/lift
trucks and associated lane closures.
- Safe and simple ground level maintenance or
replacement of devices mounted to lowering system.
- Maintenance cost, time, and personnel reduced.
- Lowers cameras, light fixtures, and other
devices electrically in seconds or manually in
- Mountable at any height or location and on most
- Mountable to customized concrete, steel,
aluminum, and fiberglass poles.
- External system available for
easy retrofit onto existing infrastructure.
- Patented contact connector
compatible for most ITS devices and cameras.
- Contact connector disconnects
electrically, allowing only movement of the
stainless steel lowering cable during operation.
- Eliminates engineering design
constraints with regard to camera location or
- Custom contact connectors for
use with IP communications, coax, power and twisted
with EU legislation
The Heart of the System
5 Operating Stages
External & Retrofit System
CCTV/Camera Lowering Systems
Lighting Lowering Systems
Copyright 2013 MG Squared, Inc. All rights reserved